Old August 28th 06, 08:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Amy

Default Idiot teens put DEER DECOY in road - crash cripples two kids

> http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2
>
> 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
>
> Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
>
> Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
> put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
> injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
> vehicular vandalism.

Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
your pity nor concern.

--Amy