Old August 15th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
kion

Default Jeep 4.0L with Rubicon tires (30.6") and 4.56 ok?

I Have a 2005 TJ with 4.0L and 3.07 with 30.6 tires, in my next upgrade
i'm installing a detroit locker on the rear axle and a True Track in
the front axle with 4.56 Gears? What are your experience with this
setup?

I'm specially concerned about the gear ratio, since i'm not very sure
weather to install the 4.11 or the 4.56. I have not installed 33's
because I do not want to break an axle. but probably will.

Please any experience Will be of great help.