Old July 17th 05, 07:58 PM
thomas

In addition to all that, they are easy to remove. If it ain't nailed
down, someone will steal it...if for no other reason than to pitch 'em
over the nearest fence.

Jerry Bransford wrote:

> I take mine off each time just because at least to me, they look pretty
> lame when the top is off. I just think the Jeep looks better without
> the door surrounds when the top is off.

tw

71 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco
03 TJ Rubicon - Rubicon Express 4.5"
01 XJ Sport

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry

Pronunciation: 'jEp
Function: noun
Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80-inch wheelbase,
1/4-ton capacity, and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in
World War II.

(Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)