Old June 27th 05, 11:19 PM
gutlessjetta

checked ALL intake pieces and vacuum lines,theyre all good,no fuel
leakage anywhere,the wires distibutor cap and rotor are almost brand
new,I did have to replace the coil recently (it died overnight too??)
replaced it twice just to make sure after this happened lol, after
driving it today i noticed it was behaving as you posted no power until
the higher rpm,and once i was up to speed it seemed somewhat normal,
but still not the jazz it should have,I'll try replacing those temp
sensors,I'm really wonding about the knock sensor the wire looks fried,
anyone have one of them go b4? Theres also the issue of the muffler it
getting progressivly louder, its where the manifold meets the pipe so I
assume its the gasket, maybe the other spring clip is missing I havent
seen it from underneath yet, but I'm wondering if that would cause or
contribute signifigantly to the gutlessness? lol when ever I find the
source of this problem and fix it, the old peice is meeting DR HAMMER!!!