Old March 15th 05, 02:01 PM
The Real Tom

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:07:15 -0500, "SJ" > wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>I got my first saturn ION 1 a month ago, and the emergency key got mailed
>last week.
>
>the description says it can only open the door, but cannot start ignition; I
>tried and it does not only open the door but also start ignition. is it
>something wrong with the key, or the description?
>Thanks for the help..
>
>SJ

imho:

Thing that comes to mind is, you need the key replaced. Most likely
problem you will run into and have to use that key is locking your
real keys inside the car. A situtation your current emergency key
doesn't seem to help.

Go to a dealer and get the real emergency key ordered.

hth,

tom @ www.MedicalJobList.com