Old October 31st 04, 11:50 AM
Asgeir Nesoen

If you really study war history, you'll see that the true turning point
in the war was not when the US engaged, it was Stalingrad, 6th german
army turned into PoW.

80 % of the total number of german casulaties/wounded took place BEFORE
the D-day.

72% of the total number of german casulaties/wounded took place at the
Eastern Front.

So, if it weren't for the *Russian army*, suffering more than 20 million
victims, Europe would not be what it is today.

We all know that the US had vast production fasilities unmatched by
*any* coalition of this world, and we all know US didn't engaged
*before* Pearl Harbour and Oil tankers being sunk at the east coast by
german subs.

I think you americans (I am not generalizing! ;-) ought to do yourself a
favour and stop imagining that you are the saviours of this world.

Ask a south-american what took place on september 11th! That was when a
rightfully elected leader (Allende) were replaced and later shot by CIA
supported troops.

---A---