Old October 29th 04, 10:57 PM
Mitch_A

Youre re-writing history David. The War began on Sept 1st 1939 and by June
of 1940 England was the only European nation still fighting against Germany.
Not trying to denigrate any of those countries its just that historical
facts are just that, facts, not to be used as a political tool for the
subversive left :-)

If it wasnt for the Brits during the Battle of Britain the US would not have
had a base from which to launch an invasion. The Luftwaffe was developing a
long range bomber that would reach New York. German scientists were first
to understand the theory of splitting an atom. We can only guess where we
would be today had England and America appeased instead of defended and
attacked. Were at that point now in our War against Terrorists whether you
agree or not.

England was our Enemy during the revolutionary war, what does that have to
do with anything? Had they won the USA wouldnt exist either.

As far as Im concerned France took sides and they did not side with America.

Dave, get on Teamspeak early tomorrow and Ill let you convince me to vote
for Kerry. One honest, valid reason why I should give him my vote.

Mitch