Old December 8th 04, 04:00 PM
Bill 2

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:59:10 GMT, "Bill 2" > wrote:
>
> >In a 100 km/h zone, followed behind him at 100-105. Someone came on the
> >highway in front of him, and was driving 90-95, slowing down the cop, so

> >went in the passing lane and passed the cop at 105. Nothing happened.

> No doubt he was distracted by the Sloth in front of him and didn't
> notice your pass.
>
> You can thank that Sloth for saving your ass.

He was probably just looking for an opening in traffic to pass the sloth.
Further up the road there was a garbage truck going about 60 in the right
lane. The cop made it past the garbage truck, but not the sloth driver. It
seems every time I go up that hill there is a garbage truck hiding around
the corner going 60.

Normally the cops here aren't super anal even when on revenue patrol (20
over is the rule of thumb), and I'm sure I could pass the cop at 115 and
nothing would happen.

The funny thing was watching as various drivers come up in the passing lane,
see it's a cop, and either slow down and pull in behind, or micropass the
cop.