Old January 18th 05, 03:31 AM
Destroy

Try the newer Cross Rally Championship demo before picking up Xpand. CRC
had HDR also. Gfx aren't as nice as Xpand overall but the car handling
and physics are TONS better than Xpand.

Tweaking the car setups actually mean something in CRC. Xpand seemed
haphazard. Hint: you really have to spend the time to properly setup
your controller with the numerous sliders in the options menu.