Old July 13th 05, 01:28 PM
Joe Rizza

Well, I took Ford for a test drive, and they don't think the problem
is in the driveshaft, but in the axle. I got "the speach" about it
being decision time. Keep dumping money into it, or enjoy the time
I've got left. SO, I think I'll see if I can do the job myself.
Easiest way is probably going to be to buy a used axle assembly, so
I'm checking junk yards. I still want to understand the problem better
- i.e. what if it is just the CV joint? That shouldn't be a terrible
job.

-Joe

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:37:03 GMT, \"ross via CarKB.com\"