Old May 31st 05, 12:53 PM
Paul

On Mon, 30 May 2005 22:56:05 -0400, MidnightDad , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> But your rant was directed at those people (pretentious you called
> them) who use their foglights on a clear night. Even on a foggy
> night, improperly aimed lights would be in your eyes. So which is it
> - pretentious on a clear night or misaligned on a foggy one? I think
> you're confused.

Both are equally annoying. People who have to show off that they have fog
lights by using them on a clear night (The "Hey, look at me!! I gots fog
lights," mentality) are of little to no use to me. And the people who
have the misaligned fog lights just plain scare me (while simultaneously
blinding me) as it says loads about how they drive/maintain the rest of
their vehicle. And off hand, I'd say that there is a lot of overlap in
the two groups.