Old May 31st 05, 03:56 AM
MidnightDad

I feel compelled to say this about Paul >'s comments:

>On Mon, 30 May 2005 20:36:07 -0400, MidnightDad , said the following in
>rec.autos.driving...
>
>> Assuming they're aimed correctly, what's wrong with using foglights on
>> a clear night?

>Key words: "aimed correctly." Most of what end up in my eyes are
>obviously not properly aimed. If they were, they should not be blinding
>like highbeams. Those are the ones I am referring to.

But your rant was directed at those people (pretentious you called
them) who use their foglights on a clear night. Even on a foggy
night, improperly aimed lights would be in your eyes. So which is it
- pretentious on a clear night or misaligned on a foggy one? I think
you're confused.