Old October 20th 04, 08:43 PM
Mitch_A

I dont really know what all I have in their but last time I had a fresh
install was quite some time ago so no telling

Do the install in another Dir then patch it, then copy it to your existing
Dir and you should be ready to setup D3PP. I cant help ya on D3PP as I dont
use it but Im sure John or Dave will help ya out from this point forward.

Mitch