Old October 20th 04, 08:12 PM
Tiny Lund

Excellent tool John. I am beginning to figure it out. It looks as though
when I installed the 330 it overwrote the Nascar sound. I believe if someone
were to email me the Nascar original sound folder and it's contents I could
just add that into the directory structure and name it eg. Win_cup or sorry,
Next_cup :-) Then add it to the picker right? If anyone has the original
sound directory they could email to me I would be grateful. Otherwise I will
have to do an install on another drive to get it. Thanks all for the help.