Old April 17th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Do You Canoe?

I forget.

Oh yea, a roof rack

"Seahag" > wrote in message
: One what?
:
: Seahag
:
: "Kate" (please ask)> wrote in message
: ...
: > Hey! I saw one in a ... umm... catalog...
: > dangit, what is the name f it... in the Dr's office...
: > c'mon.
: >
: > It's right on the tips of my fingers..
: >
: > oh, it's those guys that used to sell a lot of junk, still
: > do but have a
: > bunch of stuff for Jeeps now.
: >
: > (45 minutes later - washed the Jeep)
: >
: > Still cant remember...
: > OH OH OH!
: >
: > JC Whitney!
: >
: > Yea, saw one in the Whitney catalog!
: >
: > all better now.
: >
: >
: >
: > "Seahag" > wrote in message
: > ...
: > : Yeah I did, but we live on our boat at a tiny marina.
: > The
: > : landlord would go nutz if I tried to store a trailer
: > here.
: > : Heck, he threw away my potted irises (2- 8" pots) one
: > year.
: > : A roof rack would be easy to put in our office when I
: > don't
: > : need it.
: > :
: > : Seahag
: > :
: > :
: > : "JD Adams" > wrote in message
: > :
: > oups.com...
: > : > Have you considered trailering it instead? You can
: > get a
: > : > pretty decent
: > : > 12' flatbed trailer for about $300 these days, and
: > with
: > : > the wooden bed,
: > : > you can easiliy configure it to haul just about
: > anything.
: > : > I'm looking
: > : > at one that actually folds up and stores in a corner
: > of
: > : > the garage.
: > : >
: > :