Old April 16th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Do You Canoe?

Hey! I saw one in a ... umm... catalog...
dangit, what is the name f it... in the Dr's office... c'mon.

It's right on the tips of my fingers..

oh, it's those guys that used to sell a lot of junk, still do but have a
bunch of stuff for Jeeps now.

(45 minutes later - washed the Jeep)

Still cant remember...
OH OH OH!

JC Whitney!

Yea, saw one in the Whitney catalog!

all better now.

"Seahag" > wrote in message
: Yeah I did, but we live on our boat at a tiny marina. The
: landlord would go nutz if I tried to store a trailer here.
: Heck, he threw away my potted irises (2- 8" pots) one year.
: A roof rack would be easy to put in our office when I don't
: need it.
:
: Seahag
:
:
: "JD Adams" > wrote in message
: oups.com...
: > Have you considered trailering it instead? You can get a
: > pretty decent
: > 12' flatbed trailer for about $300 these days, and with
: > the wooden bed,
: > you can easiliy configure it to haul just about anything.
: > I'm looking
: > at one that actually folds up and stores in a corner of
: > the garage.
: >
:
: