Old July 24th 05, 07:06 PM
Lee Ayrton

The radiator for your `79 fits all 6 cylinder CJ models from 1972
through 1986, auto and manual transmissions. Even though Jeep is
infamous for buying off-the-shelf parts from a wide variety of
manufacturers, I can't imagine that it fits any other make.

A new 2-core radiator should cost you between $230US and $260US.