Old August 10th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Troy

Default XJ name that part/pieces

Ya I stopped by autozone today and they didn't know anything about it and
their computers didn't help. I ended up buying a multi o-ring pack and
making it work with some redneck ingenuity. Although now it's all back
together the damn injector is still leaking, the rail seems to cut the
o-ring. I just came inside to get some water while I sent the gf to get
another pack of them. I'll let ya'll know how this turns out and what that
damn piece is called when I find out.

Troy

.. .