Old February 2nd 05, 09:20 AM
Nate Nagel

Magnulus wrote:

> The other day I was driving to the mall. I went down a road in the
> rightmost lane. When I was approaching the intersection, I started
> signalling, checked my mirror, and there was a big pickup off to the left.
> Well, I thought this guy, being a bit over the speed limit would GET A CLUE
> and slow down, but he wouldn't. In fact, he seemed to speed up some. This
> lasted a few seconds, and then I gave up. So I ended up having to turn
> left into a grocery store and cut across the intersection without being able
> to just do a left turn.

Why should anyone slow down to accomodate you? In the situation you
describe you should have slowed down (or sped up) so you could get into
the left lane without affecting other traffic. People who think that
their directionals give them some kind of special rights really **** me off.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.