Old March 14th 05, 02:07 PM
Vernon Balbert

Default Dashboard display question

I have 94 E34 that was manufactured in 5/93 and runs wonderfully. But
you know what happens when you see a newer one and it has features that
you didn't know were available. My dad just bought the same car but it
was manufactured in 1/94. The display on his dashboard is a bit more
comprehensive than mine, specifically in displaying information about
what's playing on the CD player/radio. I thought that perhaps my
dashboard display had been set not to display this information and I
reset it per the instruction manual. (Press the remote button for three
seconds until it says Prog1 and then hit the S/R button on the OBC.)
However, this did not work. Does anybody know how I can get my car to
display this information as well?

Vern