Old January 13th 05, 06:06 PM

wrote:

> > What's the point? I dunno - prolly none, other than it shows that

people
> > 'round here really, really like to hold each other up, drive in

close proximity
> > to each other, and be generally annoying.

> And every last one these drivers in the left lane causing the clump

thinks,
> 'if someone wants to pass, they can pass me on the right'.

And every last one of those drivers in the right lane causing the clump
thinks, 'if someone wants to pass, the can pass me on the left', which
was equally untrue.

So, other than being blatently wrong (again - people were driving _next
to_ each other, so there wasn't going to be anyone passing anyone),
what's _your_ point?