Old May 6th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default LED light conversion

They are quiet too which is a pain in the sun in a CJ with the top
off.... I have considered wiring in an LED above the steering wheel
with a couple of diodes to let me know when my signal is on. I
specifically bought the 'loud' flasher too! LOL! They put a clicker in
some electronic ones....

Mike