Old March 2nd 05, 09:27 PM
Dotcom Computers

In ,
JB > typed:
> "Somebody" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Dotcom Computers" > wrote in message
>>> In ,
>>> Somebody > typed:

>>> My UK E34 525i with 276,000 miles (440000kms approx) is still on
>>> its first clutch, although I have just replaced the slave cylinder
>>> as it was leaking.
>>>

>> That's pretty dang impressive too I'd say.
>>

> Nah, just run in!
> My E34 520iT now has 345,644 miles on its *original* clutch. (and
> yes, I'm amazed too!!!). I've also fitted a new slave cylinder though.
> I do like these E34s!!
>
> JB

Me too! Just need to find a decent replacment drivers seat in grey velour
with an armrest, as mine is somewhat tired now.

Our look scrappie had about 6 E34's in in various specs, and one had a nice
M-Tech steering wheel, but did not have the right tools to remove that - Are
all steering wheels interchangable on the E34 (This is a non-airbag btw)

Jason