Old March 2nd 05, 12:59 PM
Shag

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:32:33 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message > >
>> >

>> > .................After reading this entire thread, you're the only one

>who
>> > came up with the most obvious and practical solution! He could drain the
>> > engine and tranny in about 15 min.. but I wouldn't put it back in later.
>> >

>> not true Tim...i spoke my suggestions because i know exactly what he is
>> trying to do, even without his saying so....the suggestion of draining the
>> oil and tranny is not practical...would you want to have to add oil and

>gear
>> lube everytime you wanted to drive your bug?
>>

>..............I misunderstood the question. I thought that he just wanted to
>put it away in storage without getting it out for awhile.

Yeah, I worded the question vaguely to try to not give away 100% what
I was up to. Draining the fluids would not be an option. This thread
helped me out with some ideas. I have a couple of possibilities to
try out now. Thanks for the input, y'all!

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan