Old March 2nd 05, 06:06 PM
Christopher Muto

Leon,
Thank you for that link and for taking the time to compose that article. I
enjoyed reading it and will read it again soon to see what I may have missed
the first time. Since you think that attaching the rain rail is a mistake
what is the alternative? Do you attach it to anything at all? How does it
stay in place without being attached to the bottom of the top's fabric? Does
it flop around if it is not attached? Does having a zippered or zipperless
window top make a difference with regard to your suggestion about not
attaching the rain rail? The rain rail seems like quite a curious mystery
to me, but I suspect it will be a bit disappointing once I actually get in
there and see it... I don't like surprises.
Thanks again.