Old December 30th 04, 05:59 PM

truckinsp wrote:
> >Harry, You missed my point completely! I didn't do it.

> And you missed HIS point completely....DON'T SPEED....
>

> As for the "I didn't do it" stuff.....yea, that's what they all

Does it ever occur to you that there're unjust cases? Some
cops could play this game that most people won't bother to
fight their tickets that they can give out tickets as they
please.

Yeah, while we're on this topic, what is there for them to lose?
It's real easy for them to write/file one. IF the "victim" wasn't
convicted, no big deal to the cop???

So if you don't have anything positive to contribute, you could
always exercise your right to remain silent!