Old August 29th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy

Default Check this out...

Ya All know that response time is as accurate a marketing tool as the good
old diagonal measurement of CRTs in the 90's right? there is grey to grey
or on and of response times, and thes can be manipulated by vendors to suit
whatever they want you to think, it seems. I read where a good 16ms on one
panel is better than 4ms on others now that they all lie anyway. Back in
the 80's and 90's we had a saying about the computer industry... "What is
the difference between a car salesman and a computer salesman?" Answer:
"the Car salesman knows he is lying to you"

redTed enlightened us with: