Old July 18th 05, 09:48 PM
Mitch_A

Why do these LCD Monitors have a native resolution thats not standard such
as 1280X1024 in the first place?

Following the logical scale upwards from 640X480, 800X600, 1024X768 1280X960
NOT 1280X1024. Why not just pick any other arbitrary resolution that kinda
fits?

I understand why developers dont support non standard resolutions.

Mitch