Old June 4th 05, 01:57 PM
Don Stauffer

http://www.keveney.com/gnome.html

> Dan

The head of the museum that is running the Gnome today keeps referring
to it as a 2-stroke induction, 4-stroke cycle. What he means is really
crankcase induction, "like" many 2-stroke engines. However, since he is
head of the museum, I didn't try to correct him in the interview I
taped- I just wish he hadn't said it that way.

BTW, the museum will be selling DVDs of the run, providing we don't get
rained out this weekend.