Old November 14th 04, 02:13 AM
MN AirHead

I'm contiunually amazed at how expensive the fastest declining EXPENSE
in the country is.

Daily drivers... '98 ISUZU HOMBRE... same thing as an S-10... paid
about $3500 for it with 50k on the clock. My prior Nissan Truck had
250k before it croaked -- got tired of hauling 2 ton loads (yes this
is the truth)

My Wife Drives a '98 Camry (chick car)....

Our club is tight with a VW Dealership. I like the new models... I'm
just VERY afraid of anything that the service manager says is always a
3 hour job (like replacing Toureg rear signal lights -- no joke)...

I'd have a much rosier opinion if VW was willing to supply parts to
supply the need -- even if they had to resell.

Next car????? Suby or ricer truck