Old October 2nd 04, 07:41 AM
Jon Smith

Take the cylender out of the passenger side door and put it in the
driver side handle. Take the other lock cylinder to a locksmith and get
a replacement.

No, the 82 is different and mine has the indicator in the panel too but
it does not light and you cannot program it. Get a viper alarm or order
the one from Mid America Corvette.