Old August 29th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
anton[_1_]

Default Front Wiring Harness Question - Help Please!

jcwhipme - that's a good one. I wouldn't trust them, maybe they are
good, but good wiring harnes is not just wires it's also how well
install is documented and whether wires are properly color coded. This
is not just for purists, but also being able to use manual as reference
after replacing the wiring.

http://www2.cip1.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1628 has quite a few and
unless you have early model prices are not that bad. Just compare to a
others and you'll see that pricing is good given the fact that you will
have correct replacement.

I have used one of those kits and it was pretty well documented with
step by step instructions as well as color coding.

Just save up and get a right kit.

Good luck,
Anton