Old August 7th 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy

Default CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

Didn't you see his smiley?

I heartedly laugh too, month of nothing, then "whuuuump" a whole bunch of
new stuff to get used to... Hehehee. as Clark Griswald would say,

"Gee officer I just plain old forgot the dog was tied to the bumper..." as
that is how I feel at the moment...

with what, bundreds of new tracks, all I have time for are the ones I
already "know" from GPL & Nascar road courses, hehehe... please UPS make
my day, tomarrow... (new vid card should be here in the AM...

Alan Bernardo enlightened us with: