Old July 10th 06, 11:54 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Aslan[_1_]

Default 156 Sportwagon Stereo Help

www.bluespot.co.uk) which came in two parts. One
> section had jumpers that needed setting to the model of the stereo.
> The other was specifc to the car. Plug one into the other and the
> ends into the head unit/original steering controls and all was well.
>
> The guys at the Blaupunkt technical line were mighty helpful too, they
> gave me the part numbers to order.

Thx for your input, great help!!
My Bosch/Bose/Blaupunkt guys said can't be done! I thought yeah right!!
Problem temporarily solved :-)
I have tried with my Sony MP30 - No go
Borrowed a Blaupunkt MILANO MP34 from a friend, plugged it in and behold:
there was sound!

No steringwheel control (I'll get that adaptercable, when I get my own
HeadUnit).

Only problem now is, that I have to figure out, why it restarts every time
ignitionkey is removed, but since we are leaving for Liguria and Toscana
friday I'll stop messing around with electric installations :-)

Aslan

2004 156 RST 2.0 JTS with optional Bose