Old June 24th 05, 11:47 AM
Randy Maheux

FWIW, Costco has a new car dealer referral program that is
supposed to get you a price of cost plus $300 when you walk
in the dealer's door. I'm not sure how much of a break this
really amounts to, but it sure beats the usual haggling.

"nash123" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Here is another thing: I have the S-Plan for Mazda (Ford

employee
> discounts) - I guess the Mazda 3 is very popular nowadays

and one
> really cannot bargain too much on the price (do they sell

these things
> at/near MSRP)? What I am wondering is, can I still

bargain with these
> guys over the S-Plan price (I will be getting a savings of

around $2000