Old June 11th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default question about cost to repair PS or rack & pinion

Thank you!!! this makes me feel so much better! I don't love the $75/
an hour part (which i think is what midas charges) but i can deal with
a few hundred dollars.
i think i am a little gunshy because i suddenly had to replace my
radiotor last year and it was almost $1000!! now whenever something
happens i get a little worried about the cash i will have to put out.
my emergency fund is just not that big!

thanks again!

- kelly