Old July 28th 04, 10:19 PM
Paul Woodsford

Hi guys,
Well have just finished preparing to fit this EPS system.
The wiring info gleaned from this group and www.alfaowners.com helped but
wasn't quit correct.
My Bella is a Nov 2003 147 1.6TS Lusseo.
( all directions from rear of car looking forward into car)
Reversing light on hatch is served by 2 wires, white/black is power,
purple/black is earth.
These join with wires from rear fog, hatch brake light and wiper into a wire
loom that passes into the roof space via the rubber gator at the top of the
hatch.
This combined loom passes to the R and down the R rear pillar to the boot
space where it splits.
All the earth wires pass backwards to an earthing point situated on the boot
lip bulkhead to the R of the hatch lock and behind the plastic boot lip
cover which is held on with 4 clips,3 screws and 2 bolts also holding the
luggage restraint rings.
The power leads in the wire loom pass forward under the rear seat back,
under the rear seat on the R side of the car and under the floor carpet
forward under the drivers seat.
The wiring loom can be easily displayed and a connection made to the
reversing light power lead ( white/black) under the rear seat base.
That's all for now. If the unit comes tomorrow I'll start fitting and report
later.

--
Paul.Woodsford
Remove **NOSPAM** to reply.
"Catman" > wrote in message
.. .
> Paul Woodsford wrote:
>
> > Well if anyone is interested I will let them know how I get on fitting
> > this system.
> >

> Absolutley
> --
> Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21 COSOC#3
> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright (Remove rust to reply)
> Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
> Triumph Speed Triple: Black with extra black bits
> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

---