Old March 6th 05, 01:11 PM
radar

I had a 92 accord that ran so hot you could fry and egg on the hood even
though the temp gauge was normal and thermostat had been replaced. The
dealership couldn't figure it out, honda canada had no advice and
finally an independant pointed out a cracked exhaust manifold as the
culprit. Could be that yours has something similar?