Old January 24th 05, 03:22 PM

"If I was given a Corvette, I'd sell it to some old codger and buy a
Mustang.

LJH
95GT (331 stroker)

I NEVER said the Corvette was a piece of crap.
I personally don't like it and never have. I would not want to be seen
owning one.
That does not mean I think its a piece of crap.

LJH
95GT (Corvette disliker, not hater) "

I guess you confused me & Larry.. I never said I wouldn't own one if I won
one =)

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"ZombyWoof" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:56:51 GMT, > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>
> >Oh hell yes I would. I never said I wouldn't OWN one... one of the main
> >reasons I would pick a Mustang over a Corvette is the price. Sure, less
> >power.. less handling... but the fun factor is still way up there. Less

on
> >insurance too. But if I was given one or won one... of course I'd keep

it.
> >Let me state again.. I *love* Corvettes. I love the way they look,

handle,