Old January 24th 05, 01:19 AM
SVTKate

One of the best ways I know to test it is to put someone inside the car and
hit it with a high pressure spray.
Even a hose with a nozzle on it.
YOu may have to run the water wahile for the leak to get bad enough to start
dripping in the right place, but if it's from above you should be able to
find it.

Or even drive it through one of those touchless car washes. Man, they blow
water ALL OVER the inside of my car. So, I stopped using them.

Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top