Old May 15th 05, 06:04 PM
Shag

On Sun, 15 May 2005 16:02:14 GMT, MUADIBŪ
> wrote:

>>You sure you want to get on the subject of helmets? NC is this
>>---><--- close to changing the helmet law here so that 21 years or
>>older riders are not required to wear them any more. Just figured I'd
>>throw that out in case someone wanted to discuss it. :-)

>Laws and safety are not at all the same thing. I figure,
> "Use your head and use your helmet" is a good slogan.
>
>It's your Skull dued. ( mispelled on purpose )

I think it's funny how I can get a casual response saying basically
that it's my head and I can split it open and die if I want to, but...
if I touch a Dremel tool to some vintage VW steel... watch what
happens. :-) (Did you also misspell "misspelled" on purpose?)