Old October 31st 04, 07:51 PM
sodbrother

The accident was someone struck the front of the van from left to
right. the impact was to the front bumper. The impact was not
straight on. The airbags are good. Also the van started when we
first picked it up. It will not start since I brought it home from
the body shop. The body shop had unplugged the computer, ecu, and
fuse box. I have plugged everything back in and now the engine turns
over but I have no spark.