Old October 22nd 04, 03:28 PM
Dad

"jameson" > wrote in message
om...
> No offense "dad" but I didnt even try walmart... o'rielys, autozone
> (all of them in town), and even the 2 delco parts dealers in town
> didnt have it in stock.

No offense needed, you got that out of the way early. Wal-Mart has nothing
to do with your problem. My only point is that not all parts are carried in
stock so you can fix any car you want by walking in and walking out with
everything you need. My guess is that you were way over due to change the
rubber parts anyway. Even though it failed because of lack of good
maintenance it is the cars fault, not yours. Just as you were willing to
come into a Corvette group and kick the Corvette, what did you expect. If
you want pity this is not the group to be in, if you need help, ask. I've
seen many good tips and helpful people here and they respond when they can
or think they can help.

> I haven't shopped at walmart in about 8 years... mainly because if you
> dont sell your land to them, they go to your city council, then THEY
> take it by force. (Alabaster Alabama, ... does a town of 24,000 really
> need 2 super walmarts?) isnt America great when you can own your own
> land and live in peace.... until Walmart wants to buy your land? Then
> you have to move.

You are put upon so badly, darn those ol Wal-Mart people. Wait until the
state wants your property, you think they play fair? I'm sure they bathe
more to your standards and wear better clothes in your opinion. Will you
then quit going to that state? Life is to short going around hating things
you can't change.

> plus, too many people shoping in sweat pants that havent had a shower
> in 36 hours or more... gross....
>
> anyway, thanks for the advice. I may sell my
> service-engine-soon-mobile here in the next few months if anyone is
> interest... had just about everything replaced :^(

Please do, it may like the proper maintenance the new owner can give it. A
true machanic will replace what is needed, not "everything" in hopes that
it is the right "everything".

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51