Old February 25th 05, 02:13 PM
me

Mine is the same and so is my wife's 95. They have been running slow for
years and it gets even slower in the winter.
On my wife's we had it changed under warranty, in 98 I think, but the new
motor ended up doing the same shortly after.
I have them lubricated frequently by the dealer which temporarily alleviates
the problem. It is important to lubricate the tracks the glass runs on as
well with Teflon Spay to reduce friction. Don't use grease of any kind for
this or you will regret it for years.
There is no easy fix I'm told. The OEM motors that fit these cars (made by
Magna for Honda) are weak by design.
We just learned to live with it and help the glass along, up or down, but it
is a pain.

"halo2 guy" > wrote in message
> To those of you that have experienced the typical slow drivers side

power
> window (up and down) on this car was the fix a new motor, lube the tracks

or