Old November 12th 04, 02:33 PM
Andrew MacPherson

In article >, (David G
Fisher) wrote:

> You wren't seeing things. :-)

Lol! Thanks for the reassurance :-) It's the kind of feature I would never
have thought worth bothering with in a sim, but there are moments going
round the track when the lighting looks *so* realistic it's amazing.

Andrew McP

PS While "talking" to you, after noting your comments in the political
threads I think you'd appreciate the BBC documentaries I linked to
elsewhere,
http://conspiracy.hopto.org:6969/ind...arch=nightmare
Now I've seen all three I'm even more convinced that -- while
very contentious in some ways -- they're an important contribution to the
ongoing political debate none of us can afford to ignore.