Old June 11th 04, 09:50 AM
PyroJames

Paul > wrote in message

> "Alfistagj" > wrote in message
> > Are you really still happy with the Jag?

> Dare I say Yes,

I thought this might have been directed at me, from a week or so ago. It is
interesting to see that someone else also has been looking at a Jag/Alfa
trade off.

> I will see how the Alfa GT fairs you never know I may return, I still like
> the Alfa allot I think once they get in your Blood they never really

leave,
> its just a shame the dealerships are crap and the residuals are poor.

This is what has finally put me off an Alfa I am afraid. As good as the car
was to drive, the comments here about cam belts, specialty oils and dealer
service, coupled with comments from a friend with a 147, have meant that the
Jags won the day. Shame really, but I need a car that is going to be
reliable as well as fun to drive.

--
PyroJames
Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.