Old November 5th 04, 12:59 AM
linda

Bill Putney wrote:
> linda wrote:
>
>> To Bill and Ted ONLY:
>>
>> i can do two things in regards to your being rude and mean....
>>
>> 1. tuck my tail and run ....
>>
>> 2. remind my self that the world is filled with assholes and go
>> on...i like option 2...
>>
>> Your posts are the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one
>> could get that dumb in just one lifetime.

> Linda,
> Just wanted to let you know that as of this moment I will stop being an
> asshole. Or is it like being an alcoholic: Once an alcoholic, always an
> alcoholic?
>
> Anyway - a few posts back it looked like you were coming on to Daniel
> Stern. I thought that was pretty neat.
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
> adddress with the letter 'x')

> News==----
> Newsgroups

i do not know Daniel Stern.. i am in a happy contented relationship that
is very rewarding. i appreciate you acknowledging that you were an
asshole. i also appreciate you agreeing to stop. i can be a bit harsh
sometimes, especially since i have not gotten the thick skin that you
all seem to have. i am new at this. and i am honest in my desire to
learn. the DHMO thing was really demeaning and nasty. i am sincere. i
am honest, i am a nice person who does not deserve the treatment that
some have given me.

p.s. Daniel, if i were trying to come on to you, believeme, you and
everyone here would know it...:-)

lw