Old November 22nd 04, 08:46 PM
rw

Chief_Wiggum wrote:
> Well, I'm glad I watched it by myself so my wife couldn't see me blubbering
> like a little baby..
>

> Man, between this and the cornfield ad, Ford should pay a bonus to their ad
> agency !
>
> Commercials you watch because you WANT to ! WOW.... what a concept

Summer before last Chevy filmed a commercial in Stanley, Idaho, where I
have a second home, and which has spectacular scenery. It was an
incredibly elaborate production. They must have taken at least 50
vehicles up to the huge pasture above town, at the foot of the Sawtooth
Mountains, including a truck full of cows. There were plenty of cows up
there already. These must have been Hollywood union stunt cows. When it
was all over, the commercial (which was very good, considering it was
Chevy) had maybe 15 seconds of footage from that shoot.