Old February 3rd 05, 02:55 AM
GRL

I read the article. The writer was very excited about the diesel's
performance and wished it was sold here, in th U.S.

Driving a diesel is doubtless a different experience from a gas engine.
The gas engine offers the fun of high revs. The diesel offers the
pleasure of massive low end grunt...and better mileage. Both are good
things.

- GRL