Old July 22nd 05, 06:49 PM
Tony

Many possibilities:
- Bad or non-functioning cold start injector
- Bad temperature sensor for ECU to operate cold start injector.
- Problem with ISV (idle stabilization valve) or its controller
- Air plate in fuel distributor is sticking
- differential fuel pressure regulator (don't remember the correct name) (on
front of fuel distributor) is bad or has dirty contacts
- vacuum leak - very likely
- water in the gas
- dirty fuel filter
- clogged air filter
- clogged cat converter
- blown head gasket - run a compression test
- more but this is a start

Sounds like you have some real diagnostic fun times ahead of you.